Tuesday, February 28, 2012

M&MS

This is a zoomed in picture of Valentine's day limited edition M&M's that Kate brought in for us. We've been munching on them all throughout class. Can't stop once you start....

I chose to take this picture for our assignment because I was drawn to the colors. I don't like much color usually, but I do like this color scheme.  I zoomed up into the bag so that the picture wouldn't be as easily recognizable. I also think the image becomes more dynamic when the objects are going off the page.


These were some lesson ideas I brainstormed:

- put image into context using the image as a starting point to become something else
- rearrange parts of the image to tell a story
- using photoshop tools, make a composition repeating this photo using the image as a motif
- using text, contextualize this image as an ad
- interpret this photo into a 3-Dimensional form using paper

No comments:

Post a Comment